Friday, January 2, 2009

Altered Notebook


This is a little notebook that you can buy at Target -
These make the greatest little gifts - so quick and easy to make too! I colored the flowers with my new Spica markers. They are so pretty and shimmery! It is hard to capture how sparkly this is - I tried to take a pic at an angle to show the shimmer a little better (try clicking on it and you will see what I mean).
Stamps - A Muse 2-4028F Wild Bouquet, 9-8457B A Little Note
Ink - Momento Dye in Tuxedo Black
Paper - Doodlebug Design Bon Bon Sugar Coated Cardstock
Accessories - atyou Spica markers




5 comments:

Novell said...

Gorgeous little notepad!

Dawn said...

Great job, Michelle! Love that green paper and all the sparkles!

veronica said...

love the sparkles.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the bling!

Beth Thomas said...

This is adorable, Michelle! I love that little shock of green paper-perfection!