Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day!!

Things were hopping at Serendipity today - Kim taught a Spring wordbook class and I followed up with the Copics - Basics and Beyond class. 9 ladies and I had fun coloring with the awesome Copic markers and I taught some fun techniques with the colorless blender fluid -
See the treetop below? We colored with Salad(YG05) and Celadon Green(YG25)then spritzed a piece of sponge with blender fluid and pressed it against the colored area for added texture.
Check out the license place I saw outside the shop - Is that not perfect for today?? Ribbon for me! (at least that's how I interpreted it).

OH NO! I forgot to take pictures until three of students had left for the wonders of shopping in the front of the store!! SORRY!

I'll be teaching this Copic class again on June 6th at 2pm - I'd love to see you then!

1 comment:

veronica said...

love the sponging technique.