Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sneak peek - A Musing Acetate

The first of two A Musing Acetate classes start on Friday - Just thought I'd share one of my favorite of the 5 things we will be making in class. I really like how bold this card looks with the addition of the yellow border made by simply running the Copic Marker chisel end along the edge of the stamped panel.
Stamps - A Muse 2-2143G Blossom Branch w/Bird, 9-8250B Life's Simple Pleasures
Ink - Momento Dye in Tuxedo Black
Paper - A Muse 4b notecards in Green Madeira and Sky Blue
Accessories - A Muse Sheer Ribbon in Papaya, Copic Markers, acetate, Fiskars Threading Water Punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Michelle, I am really lovin' this acetate card! Will you be posting any more of these?

cheiron said...

This is so pretty. I never would have thought to do a border with my Copics!

veronica said...

i think all of your acetate creations are way cool!