Thursday, September 24, 2009

Frame It! class rescheduled -


NOTE - 9/23's class has been moved to this Wednesday, 9/30 at 10:30AM.
Connor is on the mend - he's got all his books and schoolwork scattered about. He's staying home one more day to make sure he's up to par but should be back to school on Monday. Meanwhile my life has become very unstructured and more than a little scattered but the show must go on! Tomorrow night is class night and I'll admit it -I love every card in this class! I'm usually much more muted in choice of color so this particular card is very vibrant for me but I'm proud of how I've stepped out of the box for this one. Framing a scene is the focus of this class and it is easy with this new WOOD FRAME stamp. We will use backwards masking to make sure nothing goes past the framed section - if that technique doesn't sound familiar to you hurry and sign up for this class - we'll have lots of fun making this card and 4 others!
Stamps - A Muse 2-5064J Wood Frame, 2-4124B Song bird, 7-4102C Tree Stump, 9-8414B Sittin' here
Paper - A Muse orange gingham paper, Prima Signs of Spring patterned paper
Ink - Momento dye ink in Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copic markers

2 comments:

veronica said...

schedule change! oh no, does that mean you are not stamping with us on wed?

Kimberly Jones said...

Very cute cards Michelle! You are so talented!