Friday, September 11, 2009

Serendipity Papercrafting Kit

Here's another look at some things I've crafted with the Serendipity Papercrafting Kit. I've really enjoyed playing with all the elements in this great kit! While I was working on my anniversary mini album, I kept to the wedding theme and made a couple of cards. The Bazzill Swiss Dot paper is so easy to work with - you get the raised dots but they aren't so textured that it is difficult to stamp on - I used my Heart Nestabilities to cut and emboss several hearts from patterned paper. A touch of bling and some ribbon and these cards are complete - The Mr & Mrs stamp is from A Muse (9-8549C).
I've been on a big stationery kick for a couple years now - in fact for teacher's gifts I made several of these desk sets back in May. I changed it up a little bit by putting the paper in "backwards" from how I've done it in the past - PLUS I didn't stamp these at all. Printed on the computer, cut up and added the paper strips to the bottom and I was done -
Most times I like to add lots of little extras to my stationery sets and sometimes it is good for it to be quick and easy. All the ribbon, papers, bling, etc. featured today are in the wonderful paperkit at Serendipity available through the end of this month.

3 comments:

veronica said...

love, love, love your set. great ideas.

Glenda J said...

What a fantastic set Michelle. So creative and I love the colours.

Susan Raihala said...

Wow! These are beautiful! The colors are so sophisticated and the design so clean and appealing!