Monday, September 7, 2009

Sneak Peek - Copics and Airbrushing!


Ever since I airbrushed my shoes I've been thinking about a class with the Copic ABS (air brush system). Airbrushing opens up all kinds of great crafting areas/ideas - This card is one that we will be making in class - I airbrushed over an Impressabilities die from Spellbinders. I love that this card is so soft and pretty while still being crisp and graphic. If you've ever wanted to try your hand at airbrushing than this is the class for you!! I'll be teaching it on Saturday at Serendipity and again in October - look at my sidebar for class times and the number to call Kim to register. We'll also be reviewing basic Copic information so this class will be great for ones who've never used Copics and for those who are ready for the next step!
Stamps - A Muse Trees 1 acrylic stamps, 9-8230C Road to Friend
Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper - A Muse 4b Latte notecard, white cardstock, black cardstock
Accessories - Copic Airbrush, G82 Copic Marker, A Muse Stitched Black Ribbon, Impressabilities metal die

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Never thought of doing that. What a wonderful affect! Really get a nice feel from your card.

veronica said...

i would love to take this class. do i have to have copics to take it?

Kimberly Jones said...

Very pretty! I can't wait to see this technique!

Becky Rusher said...

What a cool idea, Michelle! Your card is lovely!

Jennie M said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!