Friday, October 23, 2009

OLD Stamper

So about 3 years ago (before Serendipity was open and I was teaching in the best store ever) Kim and I had a great lunch together and then hit a couple of antique stores. I found this cool stamper and had to take it home with me -
Did you look closely at the handle? It is a Justrite stamper!! This company has been in business for a long time -
Did I mention that it is a BIG stamp? Here it is with the new Chrysanthemum stamp from AMuse - It is just about the biggest stamp that A Muse makes and this stamper completely dwarfs it - This must have been used in a warehouse or some industrial way?? Who knows - but I love it -

3 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

What a GREAT find!!!!

Kimberly Jones said...

I loved this stamp when you found it Michelle! And how cool that it's a Just Rite!

veronica said...

cool find! i bet justrite would love to see that. maybe they would buy it back for a lot of moolah.