Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Is it really THAT bad??

I thought I'd revisit an "oldie but goodie" today. I made this card a couple of years ago - I liked it so much that I made MANY of them!! I dug all the textures, layers and colors. The felt birds (Jenni Bowlin) are so tactile - basically, a masculine card. However, my husband hates this card. So much so that I keep the one I have left hanging in my stamping cabinet to torture him (that's just the kind of girl I am!!) In fact, if he is really pestering me I've been known to attach it to my shirt with a glue dot for maximum irritation! I still like it - even though it has very few fans!

5 comments:

Kimberly Jones said...

I am a TRUE fan of this card! I love the felt birds, and I was so happy to see you make something with one! I love your color scheme.

Susan Raihala said...

Y chromosomes rarely have taste. It's a wonderful card!

veronica said...

i like the patterned paper. ;)

cheiron said...

I like this card, the colors, the bird, everything!

Amy said...

I love this card, especially the colors. That is so funny about teasing you husband with it!! That sounds like something that I would do to Anders also.