Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sneak Peek - One Layout/5 Ways!

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards we will be making in next week's classes at Serendipity. We will take one basic layout and show how we can interpret it 5 ways. This card features a technique that I call "Twisted Kissing". Wait until you see how fun and easy it is!
I get inspired for colors on my cards in the strangest ways - - - I turned the corner in my bathroom one day and saw these towels hanging on the rack. I was working on my class cards that day and decided at that point that one card would need to be kraft, white and chocolate.
If you haven't heard already Serendipity will be closing its doors at the end of January. These will be my last classes at the shop. While I am very sad to see this journey come to an end, I wish Kim and Randy all the best in their future endeavors. Its not too late to sign up for this class. Hope to see you then! Stay tuned for a few more sneak peeks of the projects over the next few days -
Stamps - A Muse 2-4163G Dill, 9-8233B Hi Friend, 3-5019G Big Block
Paper - Kraft, White and Chocolate Brown cardstock
Ink - Momento Dye Ink in Desert Sand and Rich Cocoa

1 comment:

veronica said...

love your new technique. great stamp too.