Thursday, April 22, 2010

CAS63 - Leaf Frond

This card was inspired by Splitcoaststampers' Clean & Simple 63 challenge. I stamped the A Muse Leaf Frond onto white glossy paper so that explains the touch of glare on the picture. Such a simple card but so striking from across the room! There are challenges for every day of the week on Splitcoaststampers - I've had a gallery on there for years. Sometimes I post a lot to it but then there are times I don't post for months. Occasionally I go and look at how differently I stamp now from when I started - a little trip down memory lane.
Stamps - A Muse 6-4167D Leaf frond
Ink - Momento dye ink in Grape Jelly, Potter's Clay and Bamboo Leaves, Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap distress ink
Paper - White and kraft cardstock
Accessories - A Muse sheer white ribbon, SU! scalloped edge punch, Tim Holtz Foam Tool (for distressing)

No comments: