Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Muse Vintage Bicycle

A Muse is releasing 2 new clear sets!! This card features the Vintage A Muse stamp set that has popular retired images in it. I decided to use the bicycle with its great matching sentiment. It is hard to tell from the pic but the clear circle sticker is over the bicycle - I seem to be grabbing these stickers all the time these days! The new cloud paper makes it look like a sunny day - right now in KY it is raining and gray so this card is my remedy. ;-)
Stay tuned for great things at A Muse this week!!
Stamps - A Muse Vintage clear stamp set
Ink - Momento Dye ink in Tuxedo Black
Paper - A Muse cloud, Sage Green Juliette and Buttercup Yellow papers
Accessories - A Muse stitched black grosgrain ribbon, A Muse clear circle stickers, Copic

16 comments:

cheiron said...

What a great design! So clean and simple!

Dawn said...

Very cute, Michelle! Miss you!!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I need to use my clear stickers more!

Novell said...

very sweet card. I love this little bicycle

Beth Thomas said...

Love this one, too! LOL!

JulieHRR said...

Such a cool layout, Michelle! I must try this!

Dianne K. Nelson said...

Ooh~ Great card! As someone who rides a pink bicycle all over town, I think I need that set!

Smiles,
Dianne

Anonymous said...

Love the clear sticker! Cute look on the layout!

Glenda J said...

This is terrific Michelle! Love your layout!

Elena said...

Fun layout, Michelle. I love the clouds paper with yellow.

Lori Barnett said...

brave girl...using your stickers. I'm savin' mine for something extra special ;) lol!!!! NOT! I'm just a freak and never remember to get them out and use 'em! Love your card...but best of all...love the sticker!

Kimberly Jones said...

My secret wish is for a pink bicycle! Love the card, and the clear sticker is the perfect finishing touch!

Laura said...

Enjoying your sweet springy card. (If it makes you feel any better it was *snowing* on my way home from work this evening.)

veronica said...

love the bicycle with its clear sticker. very vintage!

Anonymous said...

Smart layout!! Very clever!

Becky Rusher said...

Such a cute card, Michelle! I love the layout!