Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ricrac Fun -

Played with my new PTI ricrac die today - Did you realize that you could cut skinny ricrac? See how the bottom strip is much thinner than the upper one - that's because after I cut the first one I moved my die over just a wee bit and was able to cut a more narrow version -
Do you recognize the paper ribbon? If you enter "paper ribbon" in my search box in the right column you can see other times I've used this ribbon. It pays to take some time to make something that can be utilized again and again! I am so generous that I put a strip of the ric rac inside the card!
The A Muse Open Zinnia stamp (2-4133E) is a fun flower that is easy dressed up with some buttons. To finish, I "chomped" opposing corners because - 1) It is fun, 2) it is trendy and, 3) after struggling to cut corners with regular corner punches for years (I actually broke mine doing that) the Corner Chomper makes me feel like The Hulk.
"Take that you flimsy cardstock you are no match for the Corner Chomper - Grrrrrr!! You won't like me when I am angry!!"

1 comment:

veronica said...

love what you did with the ric rac!