Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SSSC68/Embellish - Follow Your Dreams

This card is based on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #68 and Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with Dimension. I decided to make a masculine card - Can you imagine using this as a graduation card? Not the typical one but that's why I like it- I used the Tim Holtz Sprocket Gears I've had stashed away for some time.
The sentiment and diecut is from PTI and popped up on dimensionals. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Offbeat Collection.

5 comments:

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

OOOh, love the papers you used, card is very pretty!

veronica said...

i love those sprockets so much, i don't want to use them.

Mariana Grigsby said...

I like the gears, and patterned papers that you used :)... Great masculine card!

Traveling Mama said...

I love the funky feel of this with the gears and the patterned papers. Way to rock this challenge!

Angela Mclean said...

GREAT design...love everything about it!!!
Angela xxx.