Monday, June 7, 2010

Crocheted JUGS challenge

I couldn't resist this name for the blog post - made ya look, right? hee hee This card is based on the Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge 36 (JUGS36). Kinda rustic and country looking with the crocheted flowers, metal leaves and woodgrain paper. I stamped the A Muse Wild Rose Branch with Rosebud ink on kraft paper and added the sentiment with PTI's Vintage Cream ink. The floral paper makes this card eligible for the CARDS challenge - Cards Featuring Floral Paper.
I'm having fun making these flowers - I'm off to find some new patterns - -

6 comments:

veronica said...

you know i love those crocheted flowers! the colors are great. so glad you didn't put a brown flower on there! ;)

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty! Love all the patterns you worked into our JUGs sketch! The crocheted flowers are fab! How wonderful that you can make them! Thanks for playing our JUGs sketch challenge!

jen said...

This is great! Love the metal leaves- so many textures= fun!! :)
I love making those crocheted flowers too- although I have not conquered the 'double' yet....
Thank you for a really awesome comment on my blog- you made my day! :)

Andrea M said...

Wow - those crocheted flowers are AWE-SOME! Lovely card :) Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls! Come back and join us again next week :)

Pamela Wade said...

Very pretty card! Love the flowers! ~~Pam

Suzana said...

I just love this card and all the details especially crocheted flowers!!