Saturday, August 21, 2010

Busy day at the Doodlebug!!


WOW!! What a great day I had teaching at the Doodlebug! Fourteen joined me in making A Muse Summer Vacation cards - We had so many laughs! It is spectacular spending time with people who understand how fun papercrafting is!!

These eight ladies joined me in the A Muse Marvelous Monograms class - we learned the elements of making boxes and had a blast! A special thanks goes to my "Four Favorites" - the quartet of gals who made my day by staying for BOTH classes!! You guys are hard core papercrafters!
Since I had so many students I was able to indulge in more "playthings" than normal - LOOK at all the goodies that will be showing up in future posts!
I am exhausted and even have a bit of a sore throat from all that talking but I definitely have a smile on my face! If you haven't visited the Doodlebug yet - you are really missing out! Hannah and Melanie run a gem of a store!!

4 comments:

jen said...

It looks like you had a TON of fun! (can you feel me wishing I was there?)
Can't wait to see what you do with your new playthings!!! :D

Kimberly Jones said...

Ooh Michelle! It all looks gorgeous! And your classes look like so much fun! But then you are a superstar of an instructor! Can't wait to see what you make with all your loot!

Tina J said...

Michelle - as 1 of the 'quartet' who stayed and played . . . I mean . . worked so hard all day, we had such a great day. I love your classes. There is no way to learn all the tips and tricks you show us any other way!

veronica said...

looks like a fun class!