Monday, November 1, 2010

Moxie Fab - Sweater Weather & Diggin' on Damask

 LOVE this card!  It is full of shimmery, sparkly goodness and is for TWO Moxie Fab Challenges!
The first challenge is the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge - Sweater Weather pictured above.  I'd love that sweater.  I spent years in  jackets - lots and lots of jackets with jeans/dress pants/skirts.  I worked in an office and the convenience of mix and match dressing with jackets was my go to favorite.  Now that I am a stay-at-home mom I am way more likely to wear a cute sweater than structured jackets.  Comfy and warm but still a little polished, right?  It is important to look nice when you are at home cause if I wear my jammies all day and don't put on makeup or do the hair then I get LOTS of visitors.
My favorite feature of this card is the sparkly stripes.  So easy if you use 1/8" Scor-tape!  Make sure you burnish it down well, trim off the edges and then peel off every other piece of tape.
Martha Stewart glitter is great because it comes in so many gorgeous colors.  This pic is after the brown has been applied but before the gold glitter hits the scene.  Be prepared to be glittery yourself when you are done though - I believe I may sparkle all day!
This card is also for the Moxie Fab World - Diggin' on Damask Challenge.  This gorgeous shimmer damask paper, damask stamp and the sentiment are all from A Muse.  So cool that the stamp matches the paper exactly!

13 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

veronica said...

but pj's are SO much more comfy.
i always love when i glitter kiss dave, and then he has to go out to the store! he always gripes! but looks SO cute.

Sue Lelli said...

BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE the sparkly stripes!

jen said...

this is divine!! LOVE the sparkly stripes!! (and why IS it that if you look-let's say 'not put together', shall we- you see EVERYONE you know- they come out of the woodwork!!! HA!
Glad to see I'm not the only one diggin on damask...

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous Michelle! Love how you alternated the glitter!

Cristina said...

This is gorgeous! How were you not a Tuesday Trigger? Have a feeling this could be a winner for the Damask challenge, though. I'm still having trouble coming up with a damask design for mine. But this is so inspiring!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks also for linking up to the Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you came along for the ride! :)

jen said...

congrats on your moxie fabness!!!!! :)

JulieHRR said...

Beautimous!!! Your designs always have that extra sumpin' sumpin' that make me stop in my tracks, girl! YAY for you on the Moxie Fabaliciousness, too! *hugs*

Dorothy C. said...

Congratulations on your Moxie Fab card!!! Yours was my favorite.

Sylvia said...

Congratulations, Michelle! I knew this was a winner! Beautiful creation.

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous card. Congrats on your win:)

Rachael Burdick said...

Congrats sweetie! Way to go! Did you see we both won over on GS for #60? I love it when that happens! We are some talented chicks! :) Congrats again my friend!