Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CAS102 - Watercolored Leaf Frond

Today's card is for this week's Splitcoaststamper's Clean & Simple 102 Challenge - It is a sketch challenge and I "loves me" a sketch challenge!  I picked up a couple new goodies at Hobby Lobby today -
Koi watercolors and Adirondack metallic paint daubers!  I watched a Julie Balzer live feed for Prima on Monday night and she made ATCs that were spectacular!  One thing that I loved is how she would stamp an image with metallic paint and then watercolor over it -
I added a spritz of Perfect Pearls mist if you look closely!  Stamps and patterned paper from A Muse - BTW, this is my "most favorite-ist" A Muse patterned paper - love the color, love the pattern!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

This is stunning!

jen said...

I really love this!!!! That paper is fantastic- and that shimmer!!!! WOW!

Kimberly Jones said...

Oooh! I LOVE this technique! I can't wait to try it out myself! I love how shimmery it is! I'm off to watch the video!

Kimberly Jones said...

Oooh! I LOVE this technique! I can't wait to try it out myself! I love how shimmery it is! I'm off to watch the video!

veronica said...

what a cool paint kit! i love your card. of course, you know i love anything watercolored! i love that paper too.