Saturday, March 12, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Oh So Lovely

Time for another Tuesday Trigger!  I painted this cardfront using some of the techniques that I've picked up in Christy Tomlinson's She Art workshop -
Those flowers are so fresh and spring-y!  It got to nearly 70 degrees today - my trees are starting to bud!  Won't be long now until it will be time to enjoy the flowers (and mow the lawn).
The sentiment is from A Muse Studio's stamp set called Hand Scripted.  I was so excited to see this set- I love the look of a handwritten font mixed with type.  This set will be seeing a lot of ink!

7 comments:

Kimberly Jones said...

Love the new font from A Muse and your painterly techniques look wonderful! I want the chair in the inspiration photo by the way!

Alanna Harris said...

Oh my goodness...this is gorgeous!!

jen said...

I want that chair too. I'll even arm-wrestle Kimberly for it. *wink* LOOOOOVE what you're learning at Christie's place!

Jessi Fogan said...

how beautiful! I just want to run my fingers over the texture I see :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Lea L. said...

Very pretty!! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥

veronica said...

love your painting! love that color on the flower!