Monday, July 18, 2011

PDCC90, CFC11 - Sweets and Treats

I made this card on Friday but have been so busy that I didn't get a chance to post it until tonight and it is past 11PM!!  Two challenges are involved - CAS-ual Fridays (Sweets and Treats) and the Play Date Cafe Color Challenge (Eggplant, Orangesicle and Fuscia).
I decided to use the a muse|studio Sweet Love stamp set for the image and sentiment and make some "faux stitching" by embossing the zigzag from Mad for Plaids in white.
A little crystal clear glaze makes the globe look glass and a pink twinkle heart adds a bit of sparkle.
All supplies are available in my online a muse\studio shop!

10 comments:

Jennie M said...

This is SO cute Michelle! I love everything about it!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness I love love love LOVE it. Love the design and stitching. I love gumball machines.

Karen B. said...

This IS undeniably sweet! Love the color! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

Karen is right...totally sweet! I love that stitching and the strips of color! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet! LOVE that stitching stamp! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

veronica said...

love your embossed zigzag! very cool!

Nicole said...

So cute! I love it!

Jaclyn Miller said...

That stitching is a perfect touch and love the glossy accents over the gumball machine. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays.

Kryssi said...

Love all the lil details! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
hugs
Laura