Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SCS Featured Stamper - Teri Anderson

This week's Featured Stamper on SCS is none other than Teri Anderson!!  Did you know she is my most favorite  Paper Crafts Go-to Gal??!!  I remember the first time she commented on my blog I about fell out!  Teri uses tools in the most original way and can make a chipboard letter squeal with joy!!
I decided to CASE this card and match it up with a couple other challenges - Paper Crafts Color Inspiration Challenge #7 and the Less is More - Circles challenge.  Stamped with my brand spanking new PTI Mehndi Medallion stamp set that my friend Roni surprised me with - the circles were cut out with 3/4" and 1 1/4" punches.
I was having so much fun stamping that I made another card and added the line frame that I learned how to make from Nichole Heady on this video.
It is HOT around here but at least it isn't as hot as it was a couple weeks ago.  Look what our newspaper reported:  "Owensboro had the highest city heat index reading in the country Monday afternoon (7/11), according to the Weather Channel, with a reported heat index of 116 degrees.  The reading, reported via the Weather Channel’s Twitter feed, was topped just a half-hour later. The National Weather Service office at Paducah reported that Owensboro’s heat index at 4 p.m. was 123."

10 comments:

Judy1223 said...

WOW!! Both cards are absolutely beautiful!

Debs M said...

2 lovely cards x

Rika said...

Pretty cards!

Mandi said...

Fabulous as ever michelle
love the fresh summer colours. Our summer colours are grey and dismal right now!
Couldn't bear to read how ht it was for you lol
Thank you so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Susan said...

Michelle, I do love both cards, but I think the second one is my favorite. I love how you've layered that medallion and the border just makes it!! My card

Chrissie said...

These are both superb cards Michelle, I always look forward to seeing what you come up with for our challenges each week!
Thanks so much.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Sally H said...

A gorgeous pair of cards! Love the colours!

Jess S said...

both wonderful!

veronica said...

love both of your cards. great color combo! and i love the little bling on the 2nd one.

Anonymous said...

Both of these cards are just gorgeous!