Saturday, September 8, 2012

29 Faces (Day 8) - Styrofoam Girl Revisited

Remember Styrofoam Girl?  White/kraft is her daytime look.  This is her evening ensemble for a formal affair.  White and black are so striking - maybe a little off-putting in a face but still a memorable look.  Place pieces of of black and white cardstock adjacent to each other and stamp with VersaMark ink.  Emboss the black piece with white embossing powder and the white piece with black powder.  This is a look that I learned way back in 2006 during my cardmaking days - check out these gorgeous butterfly cards.
There is loads of fun to be had making faces in September!  Join in on the fun at Ayala Art or at least go and check out all the amazing work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Thanks for sharing :).
Stay inspired!

Dana said...

Lovely Work!

Lynn Cohen said...

She is quite awesome! We all have a shadow side and I do believe this is a wonderful way to show both!Terrific stamp and face!

I too have posted my first 8 faces for the challenge on my blog here:
http://lynn-nonameblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/first-eight-of-29-faces-in-september.html should you be so inclined to come for a visit! ;-)

alarmcat said...

i love this so much! I'll have to give this a try...next time i come across some styrofoam. very nice!