Thursday, February 28, 2013

29 FACES - Day 28 "QUININE AND LIVER PILLS"

QUININE AND LIVER PILLS

This is it!  The last day of the 29 Faces challenge and it has been so much fun!  With my busy life it can be a stretch to make that many faces in a month but my goal was accomplished and I look forward to September when Ayala Art will sponsor the next 29 Faces challenge.
From time to time I put some of my "girls" out on display but usually take them back down pretty quickly.  This time I framed my two favorites of the month and I don't think they will be leaving any time soon.
I adore the girl on the left ("Ticket Girl") with the two different sized eyes.  It is a good thing that I love her since I am, hands down, her ONLY fan in this household.  "Treasure Hunt" is a close second even though Caleb calls her, "Banana Head". 
Oh well, ya can't please them all can ya?
Join the fun at 29 faces!!

6 comments:

denthe said...

omg those book quotes are really amazing! They fit so well with your girls every single time. She really looks like she could use some fun! Ticketgirl is adorable, don't listen to those men! Love the way you've hung them!

Melanie said...

I love this last face.
Liefs, Melanie

Anne Manda said...

Lovely faces! Great wallpaper behind the last one, really like your collage! Congrats on making the challenge! :)

Ayala Art said...

You are right, it is a stretch! Also the blogging part and keeping up, but you made it! I enjoy visiting :o)
Thank you very much for being part of the 29 faces challenge!

Terri Corona said...

Those are my two favorites too - they look fantastic framed!

Kim Henkel Creations said...

I love how you have framed these two, and think they look great!!! Keep them hung up and don't worry about what the others in your family think of them... Know that there are many others of us out there that think they are both wonderful creations!!
congratulations on completing the 29 faces project!