Sunday, May 10, 2015

traces of the applied arts

"she was pretty but her skin betrayed traces of the applied arts"

Well, time is marching on and I'm not getting any younger - LOL!  The old dark circles have been creeping up so I've been watching some makeup videos and there are way too many choices these days!  Who knew that I should be applying foundation with a brush and not with a sponge?  This is what I ordered - IT Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer.  I'm hoping for the best - what products are your favorites? 
Linking to Sunday Sketches and

2 comments:

Kimberly Jones said...

Love the wonderful details in this drawing and that quote is priceless!

Kimberly Robello said...

Nice drawing! I like the drawing over color look. I recently started doing that myself and am still playing around with the effect.